Maryland Heights residents and commuters got a lovely present this morning when a local beverage distributer, Cott Beverages USA, had an issue that resulted in an ammonia leak. Fire officials released warnings and instructed everyone to stay in their homes if they could smell the ammonia.
It was never strong enough to cause and evacuations and by 8am it was all but evaporated.
Maryland Heights officials have no firm details on the cause of the noxious fumes, and have asked city officials to see where St. Louis University Basketball coach, Rick Majerus was during the time of the gas leak.
Don’t you point at us Rick Majerus! He who smelt it dealt it.
Also, yes, we do fart jokes now.